This CCNA security lab contains 10 individual Packet Tracer activates. These labs where designed to help you understand and configure various CCNA security topics. This lab does not cover all of the CCNA security topics as some of the topics are not supported by Packet Tracer such as Cisco’s ASA firewall. The remaining labs can however be completed using GNS3.
Security labs covered:
- Zone-Based Firewall.
- Layer 2 security.
- Syslog NTP and SSH.
- AAA protocol.
- VPN Site to Site.
- Intrusion prevention system.
Finally a network security challenge Lab has been included which covers the following configuration topics:
- Secure the routers with strong passwords, password encryption and a login banner.
- Secure the console and VTY lines with passwords.
- Configure local AAA authentication.
- Configure SSH server. Configure router for syslog.
- Configure router for NTP.
- Secure the router against login attacks.
- Configure CBAC and ZPF firewalls.
- Secure network switches.
Search for Additional CCNA Labs: [adsense_id=”4″]
Ten Security Labs (1.4 MiB, 7,270 hits)
Packet Tracer 6.0.1 (53.3 MiB, 1,036 hits)
You do not have permission to download this file.